Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Moises Alou is a liar



In Game 6 of 2003 National League Championship Series against the Florida Marlins, the Cubs were within a few outs of going back to the World Series. Then on a foul ball, Steve Bartman reached out, touched the ball, and Moises Alou did not catch it. Yesterday, Alou came out and said he would not have caught the ball. His quote after the game in 2003, "I timed it perfectly, I jumped perfectly. I'm almost 100 percent that I had a clean shot to catch the ball. All of a sudden, there's a hand on my glove."

I know the truth. You know the truth. If Steve Bartman would not have touched the ball, Moises Alou would have caught the ball. The Cubs would have won the game. The Cubs would have gone to the World Series.

Moises Alou is a liar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

moises. why are you lying?
wee ALL know that you would have
caught the ball