Thursday, April 03, 2008

10 inches from the cup



Yesterday, I was able to play 27 holes of golf. The first 27 holes of golf for me in 2008. I don't think I have even been to the driving range since December. I guess pneumonia will do that to you.

Anyways, the first 18 I played with my dad, and the last 9 with my dad and another man that works at his bank. We played at East Lake Woodlands Country Club, located in Oldsmar, FL. The course is beautiful and I spent most of my day in the sand. I felt like there were 5 sand traps for every hole! I also lost a few balls in the water. We did see 2 gators and a ton of wildlife.

The exciting moment took place on hole number 7 of the North Course which was about 130 yards. I came with 8-10 inches of a hole in one. Without a doubt the closest I have ever been and probably the closest I will get in a very long time.

On another note, if Tony Anderson ever says he will play golf with you (either real golf or disc golf), don't count on him showing up.

1 comment:

Tony Anderson said...

Tell me how that's building community Chase.