Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bad Weekend for Sports

Last weekend was a bad weekend for sports in my house. My beloved Auburn Tigers got smoked by the Razorbacks. National Title hopes destroyed. My wife's beloved Oklahoma Sooners got beat by the Texas Longhorns. I really can't stand Texas.

What could be worse than those two loses above is that I got beat in Fantasy Football in our office league. I was the only undefeated team left, and I got beat by a girl. I did help her draft her team, so I kinda got beat by myself. But really, who would have thought the Chargers would have thrown to Gates to get a touchdown and not let their pro-bowl back LT run it across the goal line? If only I had picked up a tight end that would have played. I digress.

What is even worse, is now Jayson is in first place. He has reminded me several times that he is now the one in first place.

Maybe this weekend will be better. Go Bears. Beat Texas.

1 comment:

Ryan Claborn said...

Chase,

Sorry about the tough weekend. I did want to clarify one thing. Jayson's not in first place, he's in second. So if he's telling you he is in first his facts are wrong. Check the league page, you'll see what I'm talking about.

RC